* TriCamp 2013–Olympic Distance *
TRI CAMP ‘13
UPDATE: not too late to join TriCamp!
Tri Camp COSTS $80 for 19-week program. Pay by check (made out to TAT). The deadline to sign up for this camp is Monday, May 13th. We have a cutoff date because our mileage and training are advancing every week, and it becomes increasingly difficult to get people ‘up to speed’ with the rest of the group. This is the time to get motivated, and ‘JUST DO IT’!!
Now in its sixth year, TAT’s TRI CAMP builds on its past successes by preparing you for Tri-TULSA Triathlon Festival’s open water triathlon experience, September 7 and 8, 2013.
Our plan also prepares you for optional participation in “B-races” along the way.
You’ll have a lot of fun in our camps as you make new training friends. You will have the involvement of a USAT Level-1 certified triathlon coach, and you will be backed by TAT’s collective wisdom since its founding in 1996. This translates into hundreds of triathlons completed… thousands of race miles journeyed…. millions of training hours endured … a fun, supportive, time-tested and race-tested club whose mission is growth of multisport in a safe, supportive environment.
WHO IS THIS CAMP FOR?
- You! — If you can swim 25 yards or meters in a pool without us having to pull ya out… your stroke does not have to be perfect! We’ll work on that!
- You! — If you own a bike and an intact, safe bike helmet
- You! — If can jog about a half-mile without stopping.
- You! — If you have a good attitude, want to work hard, try something new, and conquer uncertainties.
- You! — If you are a paid member of TAT (click here to join TAT)
- it is a 20-week program running from April 28 to Sept 7, 2013.