Category — Club News
We are excited to announce that we have been named Oklahoma’s best multisport club by Oklahoma Sport & Fitness.
February 25, 2016 No Comments
2016 BIKE CAMP INFO
Beginner to Intermediate level
Info meeting 1 pm on February 21, 2016
At Tulsa Runner- 9708 Riverside Pkwy
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A guided, progressive 8 week triathlon-specific cycling program
to prepare new triathletes for Spring Fever April 17
- Twice a week rides: Sundays and Wednesdays (weather permitting). We will begin with 2 bike trainer classes.
- Periodic social rides with club general membership (food is involved!)
- Bicycle-specific seminars: Safety; bicycle technique and equipment choices; rules of the road; flat tire repair; USAT race rules; bicycle-related nutrition; learning area bicycling routes.
- Spring Fever bike course preview ride (TAT club event)
- Racing strategies
- Must have a bicycle suitable for training and completing the goal event.
- Must own a modern bicycle helmet, which must be worn on all TAT-sponsored club and Bike Camp rides.
- Must be a paid member of TAT for 2016; Join online at https://secure.getmeregistered.com/get_information.php?event_id=122888
- FEE FOR TAT BIKE CAMP is $30.00 (in addition to TAT dues). Sprint or Olympic-distance triathlon training plans available for purchase separately from USAT-certified triathlon coach, Janet Wilson.
- Starts February 21, 2016.
- Email email@example.com for info.
- Bike Camp leaders: Julie Adelson firstname.lastname@example.org; 918-361-4848, Scott Suurmeyer email@example.com ; 501-548-1802
February 1, 2016 No Comments
April 17th Spring Fever Tri in Jenks, OK, –http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventOverview.aspx…
June 25-26th Tulsa Tri at Birch Lake –http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventOverview.aspx…
August 7th Chris Brown Tulsa DU –http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventOverview.aspx…
We are still working out course details for Spring Fever and Tulsa Tri due to being new venues, so please be patient as we work out all the details!
January 8, 2016 No Comments
Tulsa Triathlon will be held at Birch Lake in Barnsdall, OK. I have personally been out to the lake and think it is an excellent site, the water is clear and the roads out there seem to be in great shape.
December 18, 2015 8 Comments
The 2016 membership registration is live. Here is the link to register for 2016:
December 15, 2015 9 Comments