Posts from — January 2014
Well the 2014 Race Series page is up so you can add this TAT RACE SERIES PAGE link to your bookmarks and watch update as time counts down to the race date.
Train smart to race fast!!
January 30, 2014 2 Comments
2014 BIKE CAMP INFO
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A guided, progressive 12-week cycling program
to prepare beginners for Spring Fever triathlon April 19, 2014
- Is part of an overall SWIM-BIKE-RUN training plan written by a USAT-certified triathlon coach in our club
- Twice a week rides: Sundays (group rides start late January) and Wednesdays (solo; possibly group ride, weather depending)
- Periodic social rides with club general membership (food is involved!)
- Bicycle-specific seminars: Safety, bicycle and gear choices, rules of the road, flat tire repair, USAT race rules, nutrition, learning area bicycling routes.
- Spring Fever bike course preview ride
- Racing psychology and mental strategies
- Must have a bicycle suitable for training and completing the goal event. Be able to ride non-stop 5 miles.
- Must own a modern bicycle helmet which must be worn on all TAT-sponsored Bike Camp rides.
- Must be a paid member of TAT for 2104; Join online at www.getmeregistered.com. (USAT one-day or annual membership for race day to be discussed during program)
- FEE FOR TAT BIKE CAMP is $60.00 (in addition to TAT dues)
- Starts January 20, 2014. Cut off to sign up is Feb 1, 2014.
- Bike Camp leader: Carolyn– email@example.com; 918-625-5200
January 9, 2014 No Comments