TAT gets it in gear for 2013!
Here are some cool club events coming up, plus some announcements:
1. Membership sign up for 2013 is here: https://earlysignup.com/tatmembership PLEASE print your TAT card to show at ORU front desk! Membership includes a high-viz swim cap, a car sticker,and when they get here, temporary tattoos. $7.00 gets ya a nice quality TAT bike bottle. Additional swim caps will be for sale ($5)
3. We are planning a WNR kick-off tail gate party March 13. Info soon.
4. We’re so hip we have a Twitter account! @TAToklahoma.
5. We are planning a SWIM / S-U-P-SOCIAL when the area lakes are warmer. SUP = Stand Up Paddleboarding! (SUPOklahoma is on Facebook, btw)
6. More Beach-to-Beach-and-Beyond training opportunities as soon as we get some dates set.
7. ORU pool is OPEN – OPEN – OPEN. (old Mervyn’s commercial). Pool appears to be holding water well, and may be able to stay open all semester. So our Tuesday and Thursday swims are ON! Still 6-7 pm, and add’l $5 drop-in fee for other hours during regular pool hours. Monthly passes need to be arranged by talking to Julie at the Aerobics Center.
8. Kits—getting the kinks worked out. Strongly considering Sugoi again. Tweaking color scheme to appeal to women too, not just masculine colors.
10. TRI CAMP ’13 started with a free info meeting March 3 at 3 pm at Hideaway. SECOND INFO MEETING tentatively March 31. location TBA. We will partner with Tulsa Bicycle Club to use their Spring Training Rides for some of the bike training. Click on “newbies” link on the left side of home page for the details.