a SHOUT OUT to “Friends of TAT” 2012
This is where where we'll list the people and places who help our club accomplish things both big and small. SHOP LOCAL!
- We welcome and thank Tulsa Runner & Trani Matthews for both the friendship ...and Friend$hip (sponsorship) Stop by and meet this fast yet humble runner who is fun to chat with. Nice staff, cool swimming gear, and of course, running stuff. Amy S. works there too, and is a triathlete.
- Ongoing thanks to Dr Brian Flournoy at Performance Care Clinic who keeps us S-B-R'ing with his skillful A.R.T. He's a past president of the club and continues his support in and out of the clinic.
- Tom's Bicycles is a long-time mainstay of the bike community. They have been helping with our newbies' Tri Camps, donating time and product.
- T-Town Bicycles has also lent a helping hand. And a TAT club member, Joy, works there too!
- If you break bones in your S-B-R adventures, go see orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Ryan Gursky. He patched up my fractured ankle. He chuckles and smiles at triathletes' impatience to heal up "yesterday!" He is at Warren Clinic, 6475 S Yale Ave Suite 202, Tulsa OK 74136. Call (918) 494-4460